What We Do For Artists and Arts Organisations
Eastern Riverina Arts recognises the valuable role artists and arts organisations play in their communities and looks to support and work with artists and creative industries practitioners to realise projects that contribute to the vibrant, cultural life of the Riverina. Here is just some of the ways we can work with you.
Are you looking for professional development opportunities?
- take part in one of our Propel series of workshops often with industry organisations like NAVA or Arts Law
- check out some of our fact sheets and online resources, including funding, insurance and others
- we can help you source funding for development projects through things like the Quick Response Grants
Got an idea for a project and don’t know where to start?
- brainstorm your ideas with our staff
- we connect you with potential funding or partners
- grab some advice on common project pitfalls
Looking for money for a project?
- we can identify potential funding sources
- we can provide letters of support to your application
- we can provide advice on grant writing
- we can auspice your grant … more info
Want to work with ERA on a project?
- connect you with Councils or groups looking for artists in residents or workshop facilitators
- sign up on Creative Riverina .. we are always looking for artists to work with.
- make an appointment to talk to us about your work, your practice and show off some of your stuff
- subscribe to our newletter so that you don’t miss out on any opportunity we offer
Looking for somewhere to perform or exhibit?
- We offer our Window Gallery for monthly exhibitions
- Our Office Gigs offer an intimate space to perform
- We can hook you up with other places around the Riverina where you can perform or exhibit
- Help you apply for exhibition space at the Gallery.
Want to promote yourself, an upcoming gig or your work?
- we love to feature artists on our facebook page, website and newsletter, send your info to Kate
- drop us off a poster
- invite us to your show
- if we don’t know about it, we can’t tell anyone about it