We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- ABORIGINAL CULTURAL PRODUCER (PT) – closes November 12. here
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (TEMPORARY FT) – closes November 8. here
(PART-TIME UP to 3 DAYS PER WEEK)
We are seeking an experienced and/or qualified person to work with us delivering a significant, high-visibility cultural project over the next 15 months.
People with experience in event management, co-ordination of arts and cultural activity in Aboriginal communities and/or with strong networks with Aboriginal communities in the Riverina should apply.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or or call 0421885247
Applications close Friday November 1st at 5:00pm
Eastern Riverina Arts considers that being Aboriginal is a genuine occupational qualification under s 14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download the position description, selection criteria and project brief from here. ACP_PACKAGE
2. A covering letter highlighting your reason for wanting to work on the project and what skills and experience you would bring (1 A4 max.)
3. A CV detailing previous relevant work experience and or training. (2 A4 pages max.)
4. The contact details of two referees who can support your application
5. URL of any previous projects you have worked on (if applicable)
6. Email to Scott Howie at email@example.com by Friday November 1st at 5:00pm
FULL TIME 12 MONTHS $71,000-$76,000
Due to exciting developments in our organisation our current ED will be stepping aside to work on a very special project throughout 2020. While he is doing that, we are seeking the right person to step into the role to effectively lead Eastern Riverina Arts for the next twelve months. Not only will you sustain our current activities but we want you to explore and create new opportunities to further our reputation as a leader in Regional Arts Development.
Expressions of interest are sought from suitably qualified/experienced and interested people. All enquiries treated in strictest confidence
All enquiries should be directed to:
HOW TO APPLY
1. Download the position description and criteria. PDEDT23OCT2019
2. A one-page letter expressing your interest in the role and what you would bring to our organisation.
3. A current CV (2 pages maximum) highlighting relevant experience, skills and education.
4. Details of two current referees (phone and email).
5. Email as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 9th November 10pm.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to discuss the position further with our recruitment panel