Eastern Riverina Arts is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitable people from across our region to be considered for appointment to the Eastern Riverina Arts Board of Directors.
The role of the Eastern Riverina Arts Board is to provide governance and strategic leadership to the organisation and will comprises people with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. Eastern Riverina Arts is committed to providing opportunities for mentoring and professional development for it Board of Directors. Director positions are voluntary – there is no remuneration however reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed. Board members are appointed for two years with an option to extend for two more terms of two years.
Meetings and Time Commitment
- The board of directors meets four times a year plus an Annual General Meeting. Meetings start at 10.00 and typically last 2 hours. Preparation for meetings and any sub-committee duties will require additional time.
- Expectations of Board Members
- Attend and actively participate in meetings;
- Stay informed about committee matters, prepare themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comment on minutes and reports;
- Serve on sub-committees;
- Build a collegial working relationship with other board members that contributes to a consensual approach to decisions;
- Utilise own skills, experience and knowledge to support the growth and success of the organisation;
- Help communicate and promote Eastern Riverina Arts’ mission, purpose and services to the community;
- Become familiar with our strategy, services, resources, finances, and market;
- Understand the National, State and Regional context and issues, peak body status, service delivery, financial aims, and policies and procedures.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE POSITION PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING EOI FORM
Expressions of interest close Tuesday April 16 at 10pm. To discuss the role further or request an information pack contact:
Scott Howie – Executive Director
0421 885 247 or email@example.com
All enquiries treated confidentially