The CASP 2020-21 is now open and will close on Tuesday, September 29th at 5pm. The 2020-21 round is being administered by Create NSW.
Please note that projects are to take place between 1 January 2021 and 31 December 2021.
Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is an annual small grants program and is guided by the Arts and Cultural Funding Program’s three major objectives:
- grow creative leadership and programming excellence in NSW
- strengthen NSW arts and cultural activity that drives community and social benefits
- showcase NSW as a leader for strategic arts and cultural governance and strong financial management.
CASP is not a recurrent fund.
CASP aims to:
Support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities
- increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs
- enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities
- bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities
- lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity
- increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations
Who can apply for funding?
- A not for profit incorporated body
- A local government authority
- A collective with a nominated Funds Administrator (see Definitions at the bottom of this page)
- Applicants are required to have a current certificate of currency for Broadform Liability or ‘Public Liability’ Insurance
Projects including but not limited to:
- arts activities as part of community festivals or events
- artist-in-residence programs
- public art and design projects
- arts and cultural directories
- community seminars and forums
- other local arts initiatives
Note: To be eligible, applicants must discuss their project with their relevant Regional Arts Development Organisation for Eastern Riverina in a one-on-one meeting, that’s us.
Full CASP details at: http://regionalartsnsw.com.au/grants/casp/#ixzz6XJHeOM2E