COMMUNICATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION CO-ORDINATOR (P/T)
Eastern Riverina Arts is seeking an experienced communications and administration officer to take command of the organisation’s internal and external communications. From overseeing our website, social media and e-bulletins to co-ordinating our office, to running small events, to maintaining and strengthening our relationships with our members, funding bodies and local media, this position requires an enthusiasm and passion for extolling the value of arts and culture in our region. The CAC will be directly responsible for updating and implementing our communications strategy and assisting us in implementing our strategic plan. The documents are available on request.
PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT: Initially 12 month contract
RENUMERATION: $58,500- $64,350 pa (PRO-RATA) dependent on experience and qualifications plus Government superannuation guarantee
WORKING HOURS: Part-time 22.5 hours a week (.6 FTE). Some weekend and evenings may be required. Additional hours may become available dependent on project funding.
1. Download position description and selection criteria
2. Prepare the following
- a covering letter addressing why you would like to work with us, your general suitability for the position and your starting availability. (1 page)
- a 2-3 page statement addressing each of the selection criteria
- a current resume (maximum 2 pages) with the names and details of two professional referees
- up to 3 links to online content directly applicable to this application and/or
- up to 3 additional pages of material supporting your application (ie promotional material produced, media releases written)
3. Package your application into a single .pdf document and email to Scott Howie Executive Director Eastern Riverina Arts at email@example.com
4. Applications received after 10pm Friday 9th November will not be considered for shortlisting.
5. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on Monday 12th to arrange interviews. Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a short pre-interview task
FURTHER INFORMATION: Enquiries regarding the position may be directed to:
Scott Howie 02 6921 6890 / 0421 885 247 or firstname.lastname@example.org