The Country Arts Support Program (CASP) 2020 applications are officially open!
What is CASP?
The Country Arts Support Program or “CASP”, is an annual funding program that benefits a range of creative groups across the state. It is administered by Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) on behalf of Create NSW and is guided by the Arts and Cultural Development Plan‘s three main objectives:
- Create and vibrant NSW arts and cultural sector renowned for excellence and innovation
- Increase a state-wide engagement with diverse audiences and communities
- Build a resilient NSW arts and cultural sector.
Funding for the 2020 round is available for projects occurring between 1 January and 31 December 2020. Eligible activities include workshops, exhibitions, performances, artist-in-residence programs, and public art and design projects.
Who is able to apply?
Grants of up to $5,000 are available for creative projects that:
- Assist local community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regional arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
How do I apply?
- 1. Read through the CASP application guidelines
- 2. Make a time to discuss your idea with Eastern Riverina Art’s Executive Director, Scott Howie
- 3. Create a SmartyGrants Account (give us a ring if you get stuck)
- 4. Submit your application before July 29th
Please note, all applications MUST be discussed with Scott Howie in order proceed. To make a time to meet, please ring our offices on 02 6921 6890.
Don’t live in Wagga? Why not schedule a time to meet with us during our mobile office days. See our Mobile Office schedule here
This year’s judging criteria will focus on ‘Creative Collaborations’. If you’ve got an inspiring idea for a joint partnership with another individual or organisation in our region, we want to hear it!