Closing Date: Friday 21 August 2015
We are looking for seven writers to join this collaborative playwriting project
This project is aimed at any aspiring or established writer living in the Riverina who can demonstrate a passion for writing, an ability to work collaboratively and who will benefit from the professional development opportunity of working with one of Australia’s best Playwrights. Priority will be given to writers resident in Eastern Riverina Arts’ catchment area.
What does the project involve?
Should you be chosen to be a part of this project you will be required to work in a group of seven writers, under the guidance of Award winning Playwright Vanessa Bates.
There will be four weekend-long workshops which will be held in Cootamundra and in Wagga Wagga. There will also be a requirement to liaise with Vanessa Bates as a follow up to the writing workshops via skype/email to further develop your work.
Writers will be paid a writers’ fee and a percentage of production royalties.
What would your commitment be?
You will be required to attend all four weekend writing workshops on the following dates:
– 12/13 September 2015 (Cootamundra Arts Centre)
– 10/11 October 2015 (Cootamundra Arts Centre)
– 21/22 November (Eastern Riverina Arts, Wagga Wagga)
– TBC – February 2016 (Cootamundra Arts Centre)
Express your interest
Please provide the following:
– Name, Address, Email & Phone Number
– Summary of past experience/projects as it relates to this project (Maximum half page)
– Up to Three examples of your written work (maximum 10 pages)
– Names of two referees
Email your Expression of Interest in one PDF document to email@example.com by COB Friday 21 August 2015.
You will be notified of the outcome of your submission by Friday 4 September 2015.