What We do With Councils
Which Local Government Areas does Eastern Riverina Arts service?
Eastern Riverina Arts is part of the Regional Arts Network. Our area includes the LGAs of Bland, Coolamon, Cootamundra-Gundagai, Hilltops, Junee, Lockhart, Temora, Snowy Valleys and Wagga Wagga. Currently Junee is not a member of Eastern Riverina Arts.
How does my Council access Eastern Riverina Arts?
Eastern Riverina Arts invites Councils in our region to become members of Eastern Riverina Arts. Membership is on an annual basis for a financial year. Membership fees are set by the board and are based on a base fee + per capita fee, ensuring equity between members with differing rates bases. It is current policy for memberships fees to increase annually in line with Council rate pegging.
How can my Council work with Eastern Riverina Arts
Membership to Eastern Riverina Arts ensures:
- all artists and cultural organisations in your LGA can seek advice and assistance from Eastern Riverina Arts
- our staff can work with your staff to help source funding and execute great art and culture projects
- access to our expertise in cultural planning, policy development, project development and community consultation
- the support of creative industries in your LGA
- you are connected to state and nationally-funded cultural programs
- a strong advocate for sound public art, cultural and economic development policy in Regional NSW
- you have access to participate in region wide projects
- your Council is part of a network with over $2million dollars investment from the State Government
- your Council has access to arts and cultural products and workshops for events like Naidoc Week, Senior’s Week and Youth Week